What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DFW RVers - Graham (KRPH) lunch on Sunday 12-2-2007

hecilopter

Well Known Member
Planning to go to Graham to the Bar-B-Q place by the Dairy Queen for lunch on Sunday. 11:30 on the ramp weather permitting. Stop at Bridgeport for fuel on the way back ($3.55/gal). See ya' there if you can make it!

I can meet you guys on the ramp if weather permits your flying. I'm based at KRPH.

WX looks kinda yuk. If you're actually coming, please send me a PM before heading out and I'll meet you there.

Well

looks like the rain and clouds go away but forecasting 17-25 knot winds out of the west. I'm 50-50 right now.

As of 9:15am it's only blowing 9mph out of the WSW. May pick up a bit later, but it was already supposed to be blowing twice that by this point.

Headed out

I think we are going for it. I really want to fly today! Should be 3 RV's. It will probably be closer to 12:00 now.

Thanks Craig

for meeting and transporting us! Burgers there are fantastic! We need to definitely put this on the lunch rotation. See you next time!

You guys sure made an impression on the locals with your formation work in yesterday's wind. My Parts Manager came up to me first thing this morning and ask if I knew the guys flying overhead yesterday in a formation of three.

Back