What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Detroit RV builders

rv7ryan

I am building a Rv7 tip-up. looking for some experienced help with the assembly. Will compensate with actual money not just food and drink. haha. My shop is located close to DET. Thanks Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I work close to DTW, not so close to DET, but I would like to see your project some evening or weekend. I am not an experienced builder, working on an RV-6 slider kit that I purchased recently.

Mark

I would also like to see your project sometime. I'm hoping to start building a 7 in the near future. I work in Warren at the Tech Center so I'm not too far from DET.

From my knowledge (only RV's) at 1D2:

Flying;
1 ~RV6
2 ~RV7
1 ~RV9

In the building stage;
1 ~RV10

1d2

We plan on landing there on Sept. 2nd or 3rd in our 7 if weather permits. Hope to see some locals there. Plan on seeing Plymouth and the Ford museum. Another bucket list item:) Larry

1D2 Plymouth MI airport

We did get there and parked at 1D2 Plymouth Airport for a couple of days while touring the Henry Ford museum. It was a great place to fly into and the people were fantastic. Thank you all very much for the recommendation. Larry :)

Back