What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DAR in South Florida

JVL

JVL
Sponsor
Hello everyone,

I‘m getting close to finishing my RV-14 and starting to look for a DAR for the inspection. I’ve seen the DAR list posted here on the forums and on the FAA website, but I obviously don’t know any of them. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience (or bad for that matter) with any DAR’s they could recommend in the South Florida area (Fort Lauderdale/Miami). I figured this was THE place to ask for any recommendations before I just start cold calling people….never know what you’re gonna get.

Thanks in advance for everyone feedback…..much appreciated.

JVL

Hello everyone,

I‘m getting close to finishing my RV-14 and starting to look for a DAR for the inspection. I’ve seen the DAR list posted here on the forums and on the FAA website, but I obviously don’t know any of them. I was wondering if anyone has had a good experience (or bad for that matter) with any DAR’s they could recommend in the South Florida area (Fort Lauderdale/Miami). I figured this was THE place to ask for any recommendations before I just start cold calling people….never know what you’re gonna get.

Thanks in advance for everyone feedback…..much appreciated.

JVL
Arnold Holmes8900 Airport blvd, Leesburg, FL, 34788(352) 617-2029, [email protected]

Make sure he gives you his latest airport and fly zone limitations.

Back