What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dan Checkoway tank assembly sequence

smallhand

Starting on fuel tank very soon. The "Dan Checkoway tank assembly sequence" is mentioned frequently however, since Dan's site is no longer available, Where can I find this information?
R. Hill

If the pre-punching in the -9 has progressed to the level found in the -10, you won't need the procedure (or I should say that the Z-brackets in the -10 are pre-drilled so the procedure is moot). I'd be interested to know; Van's keeps improving the kits in small ways.

this weekend

I think I have the "Checkoway way" on the computer at the airport. Remind me to show you this weekend.

If the pre-punching in the -9 has progressed to the level found in the -10, you won't need the procedure (or I should say that the Z-brackets in the -10 are pre-drilled so the procedure is moot). I'd be interested to know; Van's keeps improving the kits in small ways.

Just did my -7 recently...no pre-drilled z-brackets for mine. I used Checkoways method...worked well, but almost think they would come out pretty good even if you did the way Van's suggests?

Back