What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Daily NTSB Reports?

Phil

Well Known Member
It seems like some of you are monitoring NTSB reports on a daily basis and it also seems that some of these haven't even been published on the NTSB's monthly page yet.

Where is everyone getting these daily updates in a timely manner? I hate waiting 2 weeks to check back with the NTSB monthly page for some type of posting.

Thanks,
Phil

First place I go every morning.

One Monday morning I called it up and saw an "N" number that looked awfully familiar. I pulled my files and sure enough the number belonged to a powered parachute that I was scheduled to inspect for airworthiness that week.

He had NOT had the best of weekends!

I tried your link Bob, and it got me a "Page not found", but I bet you were pointing at the same place I go every morning:

http://www.faa.gov/data_research/accident_incident/preliminary_data/

If you really want to get an idea of what things are likely to cause you to come to grief, this is a really worthwhile place to spend five minutes each morning.

Paul

right you are. Sorry about the bum link. I always add target="_blank" to all links when I write my blog so it opens a new window. I keep forgetting that Doug's software does that automatically.

Back