What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Custom Aircraft Exhaust. BPE/Showplanes

Bluelabel

Well Known Member
Hi All,
Many of you probably already know of Clinton @ Custom Aircraft Exhausts. I stumbled upon him back in January when I was looking for a Foresling style exhaust for my RV-10. (Foresling has retired if you didn't know).
I have a Barrett IO-540 with Cold Air Sump.(Freshly mounted on the plane....) and am using the Show Planes Cowling. I wanted the performance of the Forseling exhaust and better styling that what else is offered. Clinton has worked with many Barrett Engines and is familiar with the Cold Air Sump.
Bryan @ Show Planes wanted to have someone who he can lean on that knows his cowling set up and has an exhaust ready to fit. We are currently working on that for my set up. Once it's done, it can be duplicated for others and there's already one person waiting. His prices are quite reasonable.

If there's anyone else that is going with a Show Planes cowling (and I guess this could apply to other RV models too), I would contact Clinton and let him know so he can set up the tooling for more exhaust systems.
Here's his info:

Clinton Anderson
Custom Aircraft Parts
14374 Olde Hwy 80
El Cajon CA 92021
800-561-1901
619-561-5757
619-561-5177 Fax
[email protected]
www.customaircraft.com

Clinton Anderson

Clinton does excellent work. He made the exhaust systems for both my RV-6A and RV-10. In my mind, he's the best!

Back