What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Craig Catto a Man of his word .

HIIFLY

Well Known Member
Bought a Propeller from Catto Propellers.
Had an Issue with it .
Craig said he would take care of my problem.
My Issue has been dealt with by Craig in a Superior way .

Now All I can say is , Craig You Are Da, MAN !

Thank You Mr. Craig Catto of Catto Propellers. :D Joe Ross RV-8 N808 H

This is SOP for Catto Props!

There are many great vendors on this site.

As far as I am concerned Craig Catto leads the industry when it comes to taking care of his customers!

Last edited:
MAny of us will echo these sentiments ...

Among our many fine vendors, Craig is close to the top. His praises - along with several others - can't be sung loudly enough. :D

Prop me up!

Among our many fine vendors, Craig is close to the top. His praises - along with several others - can't be sung loudly enough. :D

Back in 98' I was living in CA and flying my very basic, unpainted 150HP RV4 with an Ed Sterba wood prop. I met Craig through a Long-EZ bro who told me "you need one of his props"! I called Craig and sight unseen he loaned me a Glasair 2 blade to test on my RV4. At that time Craig had not specifically tested an RV blade design. The rest as they say, is history.

Thus began a friendship and test program for four different blade designs over fourteen years. The data we processed back then would lead to many more RV propellers and consistent performance improvements. I am running the prototype 2 blade of his new design on my RVX with as usual "stellar" performance. He recently received FAA/PMA for his Super Cub props, Who knows what is next...You can't beat the product, service and innovation...CC rocks!

Of course he does make props for other types too...:)
http://www.eaa.org/news/2011/2011-05-12_stol.asp

V/R
Smokey

Last edited:
Back