What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Conduit routing for aft to front

[email protected]

Hi Guys

I need some tips and pics to route the conduit from the empanage to the firewall. Would you be so kind to share photos or tips on where to route and the normal do' and don'ts. Before proceeding to the closure of the floors I would like to have as much in as possible. Your advice much appreciated

Hi Guys

I need some tips and pics to route the conduit from the empanage to the firewall. Would you be so kind to share photos or tips on where to route and the normal do' and don'ts. Before proceeding to the closure of the floors I would like to have as much in as possible. Your advice much appreciated

take a look at mykitlog site. the url is in my signature. There are photos that show how I ran conduit through the sidewalls under the door, underneath the rear seats, and come out through the baggage bulkhead

You can check my log as well. I did essentially the same thing. One thing I might have done differently if I had thought of it is to bring at least one conduit straight forward out the base of the bulkhead into the rear floor area as it gets covered by the flap torque tube cover. Then laterally into the side.

Even with the bends in the conduit you can see in my pics, a small wad of tissue on a string and a shop vac after installing provides a way to pull wire through.

Leo

Back