What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Come play w/Garmin avionics kiosk at my home field this Friday! (52F)

DeltaRomeo

doug reeves: unfluencer
Staff member
If you would like to play around with Garmin avionics in a kiosk similar to what will it be at Oshkosh, with no crowds around and with a factory rep there to answer your questions one on one, stop by the location listed below between the hours of 9 AM and 11 AM this coming Friday, July 12.
From Brad at Garmin, “Kiosk will have 2 G3X Touch and GTN750. I’ll also be flying in a G3XT/dual GTN equipped 182.”

Please don’t park in the grass. There’s a septic system runoff out there.

Use the maps here (note new road into airport that your nav might not show). DO NOT DRIVE ACROSS THE RUNWAY!!!!! Can’t emphasize that enough…. Bring a chair if you need a chair.

(if you're not into maps):
52F airport,
West side, Charlie taxiway off Airway Blvd,
Look for the cars.....
Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 4.20.12 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-07-09 at 4.19.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Roughly 24 hours out....

If you want to play with Garmin avionics but can't go to OSH, and live in N.TX......this is for you.

Brad from Garmin will be at my airport tomorrow between 9 and 11 AM with a Garmin kiosk set up for you to play with and ask questions about. Again, please don't park on the grass, as there is a septic system draining out there. Park on the Charlie taxiway or down the road. And please don't drive across the runway.

All the info in the top thread.

We'll have chairs and a bathroom.

v/r,dr

Back