What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero Parts & Customer Service !!!!!!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
.....Whilst performing my last inspection and having access, as the floor was removed, I decided to try ridding myself of a few drafts and cold air blowing around in my RV-9A. I called Classic Aero and reluctantly ordered a set of aileron tube boots (thinking they were too expensive) in lieu of making something myself. After receiving them and doing the install I found the complete opposite, if anything they were under priced for what they do. They were extremely well engineered and the install went perfectly as per the instructions. They sent them out instantly, with no wait and I must say I am very pleased with the result. The big surprise for me was when I took the plane up after the installation. I had made several modifications in an separate attempt to produce more cabin heat with marginal success at best. After the boots were in, I found it was necessary to throttle the cabin heat down to approximately 20% or so as it was suddenly way too hot inside even with the outside air temperature of 5 deg F. The product and service were far beyond my expectations and I wanted to share this pleasant experience with everyone. Thanks, Allan.....:D:D:D:D

Back