What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Change in Avionics Package Offering

todehnal

Well Known Member
What do you think Van will do about the fact that Garmin has dropped the 296 and the 396? Also, it is rumored that Garmin plans to keep the 496 in their offering, will end in a year. So, my guess is that Van will have to move to the Aeru 560, or choose another vendor. Hey, maybe he could just move on up to the new Dynon SkyView system!!

Any thoughts??

Tom

What do you think Van will do about the fact that Garmin has dropped the 296 and the 396? Also, it is rumored that Garmin plans to keep the 496 in their offering, will end in a year. So, my guess is that Van will have to move to the Aeru 560, or choose another vendor. Hey, maybe he could just move on up to the new Dynon SkyView system!!

Any thoughts??

Tom

Here's a thread that died without much response back in Nov./09. I'm wondering if this is fantasy or is there a good possibility Vans would approve the Skyview for the RV-12 kit?

Buy the Avionics kit now??? :confused: ... think the price will go up Feb.1,2010. :confused::confused:

Or should I wait and see if there is a change in the package????:confused:

Skyview

Well Im waiting for the Skyview as an alternative for sure best on the market & getting better each month! Great things in a great Aircraft!

Back