What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CFI in Oregon with RV-12?

Dave12

Well Known Member
I seem to recall a recent post that named a CFI in Oregon that can give transition training. Does anyone know his name and how he can be contacted?

Training with Mike Seager

Just returned from transition training with Mike Seager. Best money I have spent in a long time! Excellent experience with a skilled instructor who tries to identify specific problems you are having, not just generic stuff. For someone who has not flown RV's, flight in the factory RV-12 is more than worth the time and money.

Bill Totty
waiting on the SkyView like so many others

I did my transition training with Mike also and highly recommend him to all. Be sure and order a shirt while you are there as his wife embroideries your name, an RV12 and your tail number on the shirt.;)

For someone who has not flown RV's, flight in the factory RV-12 is more than worth the time and money.

Wholeheartedly agree with BillT! Wifepilot and I just logged 71 landings between the two of us with Mike in mid-Sept in the red RV12 (and stalls and steep turns and soft fields and.....:p). Learned a LOT about this delightful little airplane. Great safety training.

Drilled flaperon torque tubes yesterday!!!

Back