What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cedar City, Utah

JDA_BTR

Well Known Member
I decided to spend some days touring Utah by air. I wanted to share my excellent experience in Cedar City. Sphere One is the FBO and they were very helpful in setting me up with a tie down for no extra cost except a little cheap gas. They called a motel called Abbey Inn where I was given a very discounted rate and a ride from the FBO and back to the airport at dawn. The rooms were spotlessly clean, the staff friendly, and the modified breakfast satisfactory and filling. I say modified because they took the time to make a order ahead and pick up breakfast instead of stopping it for Covid. If you find yourself in SW Utah think about Sphere One and Abbey Inn in Cedar City.

Back in 2008 we had a great experience there too. The teenage line boy took us to I think that same hotel in the boss's Hummer H2 and picked us up next morning. He was so awed by that truck... we were chuckling in the back seat the whole time watching him have the time of his life.

We stopped in Cedar City 7-8 years ago, late August. The FBO was friendly and tried, but every single hotel room was booked by transient fire-fighting crews!

Back