What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cable Airshow This Weekend Upland Ca.

TomH

This weekend Saturday and Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm Cable Airport Upland Ca.
KCCB Lotta Fun.... Rob Harrison and his airworks...awesome!! and lots of other stuff. Weather---Xtreme VFR B R E E Z Y See ya there cableairport.com

What a wonderful weekend at Cable Airport.

I can't wait for next year!

I can't imagine a better mix of GA, vintage,Acro,EXP,copters,Warbird,RC,law enforcement,food, friendly people and cars anywhere else.

Thanks!

and "Thank You" to Rob Cable for topping my tanks off.

( I'm going to fly a friend over tomorrow at 5pm to pick up his Comanche-- he didn't want his passengers getting bumped around a couple miles south of the airport so he hitched a car ride home. )

( Our Commemorative Air Force C-53 Skytrooper broke a hydraulic pump so I hope I can get another ride on it later when it is airworthy-- probably next weekend. )

Yes sir,
Very nice weekend indeed. I believe you are the RV with the polished and grey paint, very nice plane. Do I recall a placard on the panel 210HP?????!!!!!! I was intrigued with your RV.

( Our Commemorative Air Force C-53 Skytrooper broke a hydraulic pump so I hope I can get another ride on it later when it is airworthy-- probably next weekend. )[/QUOTE]

I hung my OSH placard on the prop for info.

Lycon did lots of mods to my new 180hp parallel valve, counter weighted LASAR engine and I had them break it in on the dyno-13hrs. 217hp.

If you believe dyno sheets. I still get dropped by the Chino power squadron regardless of which 0360 taildragger it is.

I just call it a 180 horse.

What an Airshow, thanks for the compliment.

Back