What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cabin Heat Box - going nuts

hoz

For the life of me I cannot find where in the plans are the instructions to install the nut plates and adel clamps that hold the Bowden cables onto the top of the cabin heat selector boxes. The install instructions are on p 27-6, but the boxes appear with the clamps already installed. Help!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 10.21.45.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 10.21.45.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 19
For the life of me I cannot find where in the plans are the instructions to install the nut plates and adel clamps that hold the Bowden cables onto the top of the cabin heat selector boxes. The install instructions are on p 27-6, but the boxes appear with the clamps already installed. Help!!!
Page 27-5 shows the nut plate installations in the diagram for rivet installation.
There is a separate section that shows how the cables hook up to the heat boxes. That section is not in the online plans, but I received a copy of it with the firewall forward plan set. However, the engine installation section (FF1) shows all the adel clamp installations on page FF1-3.

Thanks, I'll look to see what came with the FWF kit. Specifically I'm looking for the instructions to fit the nut plate that lives inside the heat box (the one that the adel clamp uses to secure itself)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 16.24.03.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-16 at 16.24.03.png
    200.2 KB · Views: 5
Back