What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

CA RV-10 moves to Texas

tommylewis

Well Known Member
On Friday, Tom and Bonnie closed on the sale of Steve and Theresa Barnard's RV10 and flew it from Ca to Tx over the weekend. It is a very well built RV10 and we are extremely pleased with the addition of this airplane to our hangar.

Here are a couple pictures.

20100515_007.jpg

A picture of the buyers and sellers.

20100516_035.jpg

Tom & Bonne at a Laughlin after our first cross country flight.

20100517_037.jpg

Tom and Bonnie on the ramp in Phoenix area.

We did make it home Monday afternoon after stopping in Brownwood, Tx for several hours to wait out the thunderstorms that were roaming through N. Texas.

Steve built an very nice RV10 that we are pleased to be able to fly in our travels around the country.

Check out our SPOT tracking below.

Tom-Bonnie, it was good meeting you two.

Glad the trip home was uneventful.

Tell your new neighbor I said hi.

Tom and Bonnie,
Congratulations on the new-to-you airplane! I look forward to seeing it (and you two again) at LoE.

How can sellers look that happy when giving up such a nice airplane? :eek:

Congratulations on your new addition!

Congrats to my friends, both the Lewis' and Barnards, on the sale of a beautiful RV-10 :p Rosie

I don't know of anyone who would make better use of an RV10 than the Lewis' unless maybe it was the Lewis' who used to fly a 182. OMG, just changing the oil at your place is going to be a full time job. Congratulations!

Now THAT is traveling in the lap of luxury! I got a chance to fly Vic and Carol's new -10 last week, and boy, that is cruising. Don't think I'm going to trade any of our current planes for one any time soon, but it sure was solid and smooth.

Congrats on the new machine!

Back