What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

builders insurance

bobnoffs

Well Known Member
in the past few months there was a post about builders insurance for $300?
i guess i should be in the market to purchase that now ,can anyone name the vender?
thanks

I paid $300/yr for builder's insurance for $50,000 coverage from Falcon Insurance through EAA. When I converted to full coverage, they prorated my premium and sent me a refund check.

Most of the aviation underwriters will sell builders insurance. It's basically the same policy as you would get normally,with a no flight restriction. Then when you are ready to fly, you just give them a call and upgrade the policy. Expect to pay about 1% of the insured amount. Give Jenny at Nationair will be the easiest for you to get started.

Insurance

Just paid the $300 renewal premium to start my 2nd year of $50,000 builders insurance. Jenny at NationAir set me up.

Don B

RV 9 Rebuild in Progress

I'm with Falcon as well through EAA. Just did a policy with them for $50K for about $275.

well hot dog!got builders coverage from nationair for my 12 for $252. $42000 valuation.
have rates come down in the past 5 yrs? several years ago i was paying $400/yr for the same amount to a company others say are paying $300 to now. or was i a chump?

Back