What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builders help in Phoenix,AZ

Shanerator

I'm New Here
Hello Vans Air Force! I have been admiring all of your projects for a few years now. I am currently in my last stages of earning my PPL flying 172’s with a dream of building an RV-10. I am reaching out to VAF in hopes of discovering builders in my area that could use a helping hand in building their current projects. I am free labor just wishing to get involved, meet some wonderful people, and learn along the way. I am near KSDL and KDVT.

Thank you in advance for any opportunities that may be presented.

Regards,

Shane

Hello Vans Air Force! I have been admiring all of your projects for a few years now. I am currently in my last stages of earning my PPL flying 172’s with a dream of building an RV-10. I am reaching out to VAF in hopes of discovering builders in my area that could use a helping hand in building their current projects. I am free labor just wishing to get involved, meet some wonderful people, and learn along the way. I am near KSDL and KDVT.

Thank you in advance for any opportunities that may be presented.

Regards,

Shane
Hey Shane,
Shane here too. I’m in Mesa building a -14 in the garage. Not a lot of help needed yet since it’s early on and I really don’t know what help to ask for yet. If you like though, you are welcome over to see the box of parts that you get with a kit order.

Hi Shane. I am building a 10 in my air conditioned garage near KSDL. I could use some help in the next few weeks.
Eric

Hey Shane,
Shane here too. I’m in Mesa building a -14 in the garage. Not a lot of help needed yet since it’s early on and I really don’t know what help to ask for yet. If you like though, you are welcome over to see the box of parts that you get with a kit order.

Hey Shane,
That sounds good to me. Just let me know kinda what days would work best for you and I’ll see if I can swing by for a bit.

Sorry for the late replay. I just moved to the valley a couple months ago. My RV-10 is at Goodyear, although I’m still looking for a permanent hangar Location. Mine has been flying for ten years. I’m also an EAA Tech counselor. PM me if you have any questions, just want to talk, or you want to see the RV-10. Occasionally, I doing a local breakfast flight. Although the frequency isn’t asoften as I prefer due to the heat. If I have an open seat, you’re welcomed to join.

Sorry for the late replay. I just moved to the valley a couple months ago. My RV-10 is at Goodyear, although I’m still looking for a permanent hangar Location. Mine has been flying for ten years. I’m also an EAA Tech counselor. PM me if you have any questions, just want to talk, or you want to see the RV-10. Occasionally, I doing a local breakfast flight. Although the frequency isn’t asoften as I prefer due to the heat. If I have an open seat, you’re welcomed to join.
I would love to see your plane. I’ll send you a PM in the next week or so. Thank you.

Back