What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Borrow nose wheel pant in the SE

TSwezey

Well Known Member
Does anybody have a nose wheel pant in Ga, SC or Florida that I could borrow for a week or two to make a mold? I am trying to make a carbon fiber nose wheel pant.

Would love to help

...But we are in Clearwater, FL ---- ours is flying but the fairings are still unpainted --- are you going to be down this way anytime soon?

...But we are in Clearwater, FL ---- ours is flying but the fairings are still unpainted --- are you going to be down this way anytime soon?

That would be great. I am flying down to Merritt Island to watch the shuttle launch on Saturday. Are you going to be around Sunday? I could fly over there on my way back to Savannah.

WILL ALSO BE AT SHUTTLE LAUNCH

I can bring the fairing with me and maybe meet you at Melbourne airport on Sunday during the day. We are driving over to spend some time with some friends in St. Cloud (near Kississmee)

My email is [email protected] and my cell is 727-748-5328.

I was going to you call you John but Ron was in the right location since I'm heading to Florida anyway. Thanks though.

Back