What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bonaco Fuel Line Routing

TCONROY

Well Known Member
I've got the Bonaco fuel lines which I ordered based on other posts here. I'm looking for pictures from other-7 owners with the Bonaco lines. Specifically, I'd like to see how the line terminates to an Andair selector, how it goes through the fuselage side-skin, and how it goes forward to a flop tube connector.

There has been a lot of discussion of Bonaco on here with very few pictures from what I've been able to of find.

I was curious about Bonaco fuel lines too, but was frustrated by the lack of info on their semi-broken web site. Would like to see how the lines go through the ribs on the forward side of the center section. I presume the holes need to be opened up to allow the fittings to slip through.

Alas, after fretting about the job of bending the tubing, I decided it would be an inexpensive experiment. Was surprisingly easy.

I hope someone with Bonaco lines chimes in for you!

Trevor,

Use the F Swivel Tee (2) page 116 Vans catalog.
That will help with the Andair.

There will be a rubber grommet for the side fuselage hole. Hooks right
to the pickup or flop tube AN fitting.

Hope it helps.

Hi Bruce,

I don't have a return line so the swivel T won't work for me. I do, however, need to find the part number of a swivel elbow.

How did you bend the house through the cutout in the center section cover plate? Seems the hose has to make a fairly tight bend forward and then sideways again to make it out of the cover plate and through the side-skin hole.

Trevor,

It is total PITA to get it too work but it will.

The hose from pump into F swivel, side, then to fuel pump,from bottom of F swivel. I think my hoses from
Andair to tank were straight ends, with slack so you can pull up. It is a tight fit.

I had no return line either.

There were NO F swivels to the tank end now that I think about it.

Back