What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Blue Angels Ride

awesome! When I see someone get to do that I get a feeling that I can not describe, I suppose its a small taste of the excitement I would expect to feel if ever given the opportunity to experience a flight in a fighter aircraft. Mind you I have jumped from aircraft, jumped with Golden Knights, trained with them and still flying in a fighter jet..............man what I wouldnt do to get that chance..

Excellent film

Thanks for posting this Scott.

Nice production. I'm sending the URL to my Ensign daughter, who has a fondness for F-18s (and who starts Navy flight school this fall.)

We'll take your word for it Bryan

But as one of the mortal masses that will never get a chance to fly in one could you at least give us some comforting thoughts like.."Oh but RV's are so much better at flying aerobatics" etc...Even if its not true..:)

I guess our fuel burn is much better but then if you don't get the tab who cares?.,,Ha ha

Frank

Nice video.

I would love to fly with the Blue Angels, but as for fighter pilots, I really don't envy them at all -- honest!

Sure, they get to fly some of the coolest machines on Earth, but they also spend 6 month deployments at sea (Navy guys), away from family and friends. I never have to worry about being shot at in my little airplane and will never have to live with the consequences of having to take another man's life.

Kudos to all those who fly and fight.

Nice video.

I would love to fly with the Blue Angels, but as for fighter pilots, I really don't envy them at all -- honest!

Sure, they get to fly some of the coolest machines on Earth, but they also spend 6 month deployments at sea (Navy guys), away from family and friends. I never have to worry about being shot at in my little airplane and will never have to live with the consequences of having to take another man's life.

Kudos to all those who fly and fight.

+1!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Back