What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Black Friday Sales?

apatti

Well Known Member
Anyone know of any good Black Friday tool sales? Last year I picked up a DeWalt cordless drill with two batteries and charger for 1/2 price. I got it at Lowe's. I think it is a traditional sale item for BF.

How about 40% off new IO-360's?? I would start camping now!! Think of the fights in the parking lots for that. :eek:

Two good things about Black Friday....

After the women of our house left for the MALL at 5 AM, I had a peaceful morning with my coffee and the paper.

Part two is at 7 PM I went over to Sears to get a sanding belt for my Delta sander; then stumbled into a crowded Sears, with long lines. Seaching for the required belt I saw that Torque Wrenches were half off...(!)...I needed a new inch pound wrench, at $79.95 normally, these were marked down to $39.95...wow. A good day.

gotta love it!

After the women of our house left for the MALL at 5 AM, I had a peaceful morning with my coffee and the paper.

Part two is at 7 PM I went over to Sears to get a sanding belt for my Delta sander; then stumbled into a crowded Sears, with long lines. Seaching for the required belt I saw that Torque Wrenches were half off...(!)...I needed a new inch pound wrench, at $79.95 normally, these were marked down to $39.95...wow. A good day.

Thanks for the post, I just ran down to Sears and bought that same torque wrench since I've been needing one....and since I was already there, a utility cart that was also on sale... :)

Avery tools just sent out their Christmas sale email. Always good deals, they had rebuilt squeezers at a great price but only 4 in stock.

My black friday consisted of getting up at 2:50 A.m. so I could log onto walmart and purchase a laptop for half price. Not sure why they put these sales online, but I'm not complaining since I bought this for about half price and then could go back to bed.

THIS IS OF COURSE FOR BUSINESS AND FOR ....KEEPING UP WITH VAF.:D:D:D

Gotta keep this somewhat rv related.

Back