What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best Builder Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarkie

Well Known Member
Which sites for the RV-7 do you guys consider top quality for use as a guide in addition to the plans? I know Dan C's site is down, but would like your input as to which ones you keep referring to for help.

I've been following Bruce Swayze, Andrew Zachar, Bret, Brad Oliver and Jason Beaver. Your sites are great guys. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Tom, thank you for your kind comments. I have enjoyed working on the website almost as much as the build itself. One of these days, I hope to catch up and get the rest of my empennage pics and log posted.

I have followed some of the sites mentioned here myself, along with a good friend of mine, Mike Bullock. His site is here:

http://rvplane.com/

Without a lot of good information from some great people, I can't imagine how much harder this would be, how much longer it would take, and how much of it you would have to do over.

Tom,

You have a pretty good list there already. Helped me add a couple to my watch list as well.

Good luck with your build.

Bruce,

Thanks for the link to that site. I stumbled upon it when I began researching building and really liked it. In my haste, I didn't save it and have been looking for it ever since. Imagine my surprise when i clicked your link! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back