What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Best Air Hose EVER

Bill Wightman

Well Known Member
This is hands down the best air hose I've ever seen for working in tight areas. Compared to standard 3/8" air hose, its much lighter, much more flexible and comes with very nice strain reliefs plus end fittings. The ID is only 1/4", but flows plenty of air for anything you might want to do including spraying.

Its called "Flexeel". If you Google that name, you'll get plenty of hits. Its even available locally here in OKC. 25' sells for under $20.

DSC01558.JPG

DSC01559.JPG

Avery sells the same stuff with 1/4" mini-fittings on the ends that make it even easier to use, and lighter as well. Here a link to their 'hoses and connectors' page.

Highly recommended!

P.S. Bill, I suspect there's a good story behind that impressive battle scar. Please tell us it's RV-related. If so, you are in first place in the RV-scar contest so far... :)

Last edited:
Costco sells an almost identical hose to this one for $9.99, and its 50ft. long. They do work really well, suprisingly, even with die grinders.

This is hands down the best air hose I've ever seen for working in tight areas. Compared to standard 3/8" air hose, its much lighter, much more flexible and comes with very nice strain reliefs plus end fittings. The ID is only 1/4", but flows plenty of air for anything you might want to do including spraying.

Its called "Flexeel". If you Google that name, you'll get plenty of hits. Its even available locally here in OKC. 25' sells for under $20.]

YOU MIGHT THINK SO TILL YOU TRY THIS....... http://www.cleavelandtoolstore.com/prodinfo.asp?number=ACKIT

I have a FLEXEEL air hose. It has a memory. It does not like to twist. You must make it lay flat on the floor. It wants to lift and loop and cause you to trip on it........:eek:

The CLEAVELAND hose will do none of that, has no strain relief to get in your way, and has great mini couplers.

One of my first purchases from Avery was the mini-hose and the mini connectors for all my tools. WAY better than swivels on the tools in my opinion. I just use the 12' whip at the end of my 50' 3/8" ID hose and it works great.

See what happens when I think I've found the best? It just gets better!

Thx for the point-outs on the hose from Avery and Cleveland. I've been working with the old orange 3/8" hose since Day One, and so the Flexeel was a huge improvement.

But sure looks like miniature fittings and better hose construction are here.

Many thanks to all...

ps: Buck, yes it is sorta RV related. I was moving my workshop to a new location and had a "slip" when trying to set down a very heavy load in a trailer.

Here in Canada, costco has a special this weekend.

You get 2 of those hoses (50' ea) with a manual Reel for $49 CAD
Just bought a kit ;)

Back