What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BATCO Rivet Gun

AlinNS

Well Known Member
Been looking at the BATCO, ATS Pro E Series, and the ACAT.

Think I'll buy the BATCO 3X from Brown Tools, but looking for comments on the gun first.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Resurrecting an old thread in hopes to find a review on the Batco gun. Is the Souix really worth that much more? And it doesn?t come in a kit...
Thinking of the 777 kit since they have the sale going on.
https://www.browntool.com/Listview/tabid/344/ProductID/3562/Default.aspx
Thanks
Mark

I have the 777 kit. The gun is great. No complaints. The quick change spring didn?t work and had to be replaced. The rubber ring around the larger set was too thick and would set flush rivets proud. It worked fine once I trimmed it. I also ditched the brass restrictor for a real regulator with a gauge. I would do that with any gun though. I really like being able to dial the pressure up and down without a trip to the compressor and I can leave the compressor set to 90 psi for other tools.

I use a tungsten bar as much as possible but the bucking bars that come with it work fine. The hooked one in particular is great for riveting under zees and flanges.

The Sioux guns are very nice with a great feathering trigger, but I don?t have a basis for comparison. Never used anything else. ;)

Back