What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BadlandsFlyin 2012...??

Badlands Fly-In ...from Larry Vetterman

"The Badlands flyin hosted by Vetterman Exhaust Inc. and HSR Fueling is scheduled for Sept. 6-9. Here is a list of the events that we have planned this year.

Arrive thursday- Evening buffet at Wooleys restaurant.

Fri. events for the thursday arrivals: tour the Mammoth Site and do a cave tour at Wind Cave National Park. Return to the airport to meet the friday arrivals and for the hangar party/ evening meal at Vetterman's hangar.

Sat. arrive at the airport and get a preflight briefing and then depart for the Black Hills Aerial tour. The tour route will be the same as before ie. Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Spearfish Canyon, Devils Tower, Bear Butte, Wall Drug, view the badlands and return to Hot Springs. For those that do not want to do the aeiral tour on sat., we may have another Mammoth Site tour if enough attendees request it. By popular request the sat. evening meal will be at the Allen Ranch which is in a beautiful country setting just out of town.

Sun. arrive at airport and depart for home or other destination."

Here you go. We hope to make it again this year.

Last edited:
interested...

lovely bride read the description/plan and indicates willingness to attend. any other details/information available? we'd be coming from south texas, just outside san antonio. don olandese

lovely bride read the description/plan and indicates willingness to attend. any other details/information available? we'd be coming from south texas, just outside san antonio. don olandese
Not as of right now. I'm sure when we get closer to that date we will know more. For those who haven't gone before, there are shuttle services going from the airport to the hotel and to the attractions.

This is a great, low keyed event, put on by Larry Vetterman that should not be missed. The flying is amazing, MT. Rushmore tours, ect. Great food, good times, good people.

Badlands flyin, sept 6-9....

thanks.....I thought I had read that somewhere but could not find it again ?? I was beggining to think I had dreamt it all.....hope to make it this year...

Back