What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avery and Cleaveland rivet squeezer

pietermk

Well Known Member
I am thinking of buying the Cleaveland rivet squeezer, does anyone know if the yoke from the Avery fits on the Cleaveland squeezer?

thanks

Peter

squeezer yokes

The yokes are standard and interchangeable between the squeezers. You,ll love the Cleveland, especially on the AN4 rivets.

Check your PMs.

That Cleaveland rivet squeezer is a great bit of kit. Made a real difference to my work flow because it not only squeezes those 1/8" suckers easy peasy, but I also stopped having to drill out C/S rivets which didn't set flush with my old monster squeezer.

Good choice,
Denmit

Maybe a bit off topic, but after using my two hand squeezers and my pneumatic one, I would highly recommend the pneumatic one, it don't know or care how big the rivets are! :)

Ditto on the pneumatic sqeezer. I do not have a hand squeezer. The pneumatic is like a machine gun countersinking NUTPLATES!

Once you use the pneumatic squeezer you will throw rocks at the others. The Main squeeze is an excellent tool, but it's no pneumatic!

Back