What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aux Plug Legacy RV12

Jcurry

Well Known Member
Hi All,
I did not build my plane. On the legacy -12, there is an aux Jack located by the aux power receptacle. I recently tried using the aux Jack for music but could barely hear it in my headsets and the volume on my phone was almost to its highest setting. Is there a setting for the aux jack somewhere on the panel? Does anyone use the aux Jack for music with good results?
Thanks,
Jack

I use the aux jack, feed it with an IPod. My com radio is a GTR-200, it has menu’s for aux inputs including mix and volume settings. It all works great.

I have the Garmin SL40 and a very little intercom/isolate and volume/squelching switch. So far I can't figure out how to make it play louder...

It's been some 10+ years since I did this so I don't know if this will help you but .... On Page 45A-10 of the plans there are instructions for adjusting / balancing the various avionics inputs via the AV-50000A Control Module. As I recall, these inputs include the Aux Jacks. See Plan Sheet below:

Back