What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aux Fuel Tank for RV-10

marv1121

Well Known Member
I am an RV flier and I make custom tanks for all models of RV's. My tanks are for either fuel or smoke oil and they are all welded aluminum. The aux fuel tank for the RV-10 can be anything from 15 to 25 gallons. Glad to talk to you by phone or email. [email protected] 419 360-7414

There are several after market tanks kits out there, ie; inside the wing tips, pipe down the large lighting holes fwd of the spar and the least expensive ( and best in my opinion ) is order another set of tanks from Vans and put in place of outboard leading edge. The last from what I've seen is the most used option. That's what I've done ( after I had aero eng. firm look at the wing ). No transfer pumps or extra valves, just 1 in" interconnect w/check valve ( flapper door). I have lots of pics if you want to see how I did it.

I know this is an old thread...

Alan, do you have a build page or can you post pictures of the outboard fuel tanks? A description would also be nice.

Thanks

Back