What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Auto pilot and vsi and altimeter jump

skidookid

Rv 8 truetrack auto pilot ,steam gauges. Altimeter ,vsi,auto pilot and aircraft make a little jump in cruise maybe every 10 minutes not regular intervals.some times with auto pilot on. With auto pilot off ,just gauges jump maybe 1/4 inch.Checked static line for water and leaks all ok. Has vans static system installed. Looking for words of wisdom thanks

Rv 8 truetrack auto pilot ,steam gauges. Altimeter ,vsi,auto pilot and aircraft make a little jump in cruise maybe every 10 minutes not regular intervals.some times with auto pilot on. With auto pilot off ,just gauges jump maybe 1/4 inch.Checked static line for water and leaks all ok. Has vans static system installed. Looking for words of wisdom thanks
5 Words of Wisdom
  • Pursue Passion More Than Profit.
  • Hard Work Beats Talent.
  • Excellence, Not Perfection.
  • Big is Little and Little is Big.
  • You Choose Your Spouse, Not Your Child.

My similar setup was easily fixed. Ever since I disconnected my TrueTrak VSVG from my aircraft's static line, it has been flawless. This fix was based on info I found on this forum.

Back