What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ASP switches

Aerosport1

Well Known Member
I would like to let everyone know that Aerosport Products is now selling ASP switches. These are LED lit switches.
0_0_807b6a4e542e8564a9119a662ca65b01_1

0_0_8e6265821ab315908dff38e7448e2e5d_1

See http://www.aerosportproducts.com/switches.htm
They are available direct.

Last edited:
Geoff
Love ours, and the last two DPDT worked as we expected. I really like having our emergency buss rocker switch white. I tried the back lighting (on the switches) at night with the hangar lights off. We will need a dimmer, but the white emergency switch was the only one visible in the dark when the power was off. In an emergency (smell of smoke) at night one would close the master and the white emergency switch should show up if there is any outside light at all. I just visited your site and noticed the back light is LED. Can one dim a LED light?
Ron

Last edited:
Yep

Ron,

I know the LC-40 and LC-50 dimmers will dim LED's. It states that on the description at Van's webstore. I installed one and I have Geoff's nice switches too. Haven't hooked them up yet but plan on it soon.

Great Sean. I'm hoping I can connect the ground side of the LED (as they are already all connected) to the dimmer?

Do I see a nice looking flap switch in the background ? I would love to be able to convert my conventional "bat" switch to something a little flappier ! Is this a product that you are thinking of marketing ? I bet you would sell quite a few !

Marc

Marc we will be selling those very soon. Should be within a couple weeks.
It will be the flap switch and aluminum lever
Geoff

Back