What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AS3-063 shim

jwilbur

Well Known Member
RV-10 Fuse. Step 3, page 28-6. Cut WD-1021P shims from AS3-063 sheet stock.

I didn't seem to get an AS3-063 sheet stock in my kit. Am I missing something? Anyone else have this missing from the kit? ... I even looked through the trim bundle.

I had a ~1x12" strip of .063" material in the kit. There is also some .063" stock in the emp. trim bundle if the former is missing.

Take care,
David

I had a ~1x12" strip of .063" material in the kit. There is also some .063" stock in the emp. trim bundle if the former is missing.

Take care,
David

I checked again. Nothing. I've got tons of 032 strips in the trim bundle from emp and fuse kits, but no .063". I either used it for something else, lost it, or never had it. I suppose I'll order it from Van's.

Thanks,

I checked again. Nothing. I've got tons of 032 strips in the trim bundle from emp and fuse kits, but no .063". I either used it for something else, lost it, or never had it. I suppose I'll order it from Van's.

Thanks,

Since you are on the right coast, you may want to try ACS. It should be less expensive for a piece of flat stock.

Back