What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Appreciation

Jackm

Well Known Member
Special Thanks to all our vendors and support persons who assisted in one way or another build N819DJ
First to recognize Denise, my beautiful wife ,and our three kids as they stood next to me and assisted as we built this 10 in exactly two years and over 2000 hrs all done after 5pm and weekends. Many sacrifice's were made on a dream I had and they fulfilled. Thankyou
Our many friends who supported and showed interest. Jim and Teresa Early( fellow RV10 builder)
Mike Seager and his talent and patience.
Bryan Douglass and Bill Peyton for their resources and help. Outstanding guys with others success in their focus. Tim Olson and his builder website.
Vans for the first class product and support.
Joe and Trisha Blank for their "factory support"
Rob and Jennifer Hickman and team of AFS for providing outstanding technology and product support that few can touch.
Aerosport products (Geoff combs), Aerosport Power, ACS, Oregon Aero, Pacific coast avionics, Plane around ( Sean) ,Vertical Power ( Mark) TruTrak ( Lucas) Plane innovations ( Remembering Paul), Stein Air, Flightline interiors (Abby), Flightline hoses (Tom), Bonaco lines, TCW (Bob Newman) Plane power, B&C elec. Underground Customs. Andair (Owen) CA baileys.
If there is any I missed, we sincerely appreciate your support.
Thanks to VAF and those of you here helping builders succeed and providing positive feedback and suggestions.
Thanks to Stan (DAR) for the professional and detailed inspection.
Last but not least, thanks to Our God above, for providing me with the strength and endurance to advance through this journey. Without Him I would have failed.

Impressive how you dove in and created an absolute work of art! Jack drank all the Kool Aid on the first day and never looked back. Congratulations... now go spend some time with your wife and kids ;)

Jack,
Once again, congratulations on the pink slip. The journey does not end here... It just continues on. I am sure you will find things you want to fix or improve during flight test and for years afterward. I don't know which I enjoy more, the building or flying.
Please post some pics of the finished product!
Bill

Man, that looks sweet! Good luck in phase one. Would like to see a couple of interior shots (or maybe I just need to search...).

==dave==

Back