What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone working on a 7/7a in San Jose, CA area

bundg

I'm New Here
I'm researching the 7a and would really like to see one under construction. If you wouldn't mind me and my flying partner taking a look and asking a couple questions - please email me at [email protected] - or reply to this post. Anywhere in bay area works. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I sent you an email. There are numerous RV's in progress and flying at RHV and E16, as well as various garages in San Jose and Mountain View.

Last edited:
I'm a little beyond the bay area, but I've got a quick build RV-7 going together at Yolo County Airport (2Q3) near Davis. You are welcome to stop by if it's helpful.

Don't Discount the 9

Brett,

As Paul mentioned there's a bunch under construction in the SJ/ SF area. Aside from Paul's 9A, Kevin Hester has a 7A that's flying and Bryan Wood has a nice 9 as well. The 9 series fuse is so close to a 7(a), it's going to give you the idea.

If you haven't already, I'd ping the NorCal Yahoo! group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NorCal-rvlist/.

Jim
(ex-Mountain View'er)

Back