What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone with a completed RV-10 in the mid-Atlantic area?

Pilot1973

I've been looking at the RV-10 and would like to see one in person. Is there anyone in the mid-Atlantic with one I could look at?

I'm based of GAI (Gaithersburg, MD), but can travel to you.

Thanks in advance.

Darren

Darren, you should contact Mitch Lockwood, Van's East Coast Rep. I bet he could steer you in the right direction. I believe that at one time the second factory demonstrator was based in Maryland, but I don't know where it is now. Clarion is a long haul for you (AXQ), but if you find yourself out this way I would be happy to give you a RV-10 tour.

Mitch Lockwood, Van's East Coast Rep..

You mean Mitch Lock, located at 2W6.

Welcome to VAF Darren. I put the word out to our local gang on the Dragon Flight list as well. Let's see what we can come up with for you.

Thanks for the info. I spoke with Mitch Lock yesterday and I'm going to try to get down to 2W6 to take a look.

If you're still wanting to look, I'm at Manassas (KHEF) which is lot closer to Rockville than Leonardtown (2W6) is. My -10 isn't finished, but I'm 99.9% there. In fact I mailed off my certification package to the FSDO this morning. Also there's two other flying RV-10s at KHEF if need be.

Back