What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone one with an open seat going to Oshkosh from CO?

mill2978

Well Known Member
This being the year of Vans at Oshkosh I would really like to make it out to see the show. Right now my 8 is just a tail section....Is anyone in the CO area going with an open seat? I would be happy to pitch in for gas and flying duties.

Also why is CO lumped into the midwest? We here(in CO) are clearly in the southwest state of mind :D

thanks

Aaron

going from 2v5

I am planning on going again this year. Will be flying my RV7A. I live in Wray, Co. (Eastern edge) You are welcome to ride with me if you don't find someone closer to you.

I am planning on going again this year. Will be flying my RV7A. I live in Wray, Co. (Eastern edge) You are welcome to ride with me if you don't find someone closer to you.

Thanks! I'm in north Denver, I am sure I could find someone to shuttle me out to Wray.

I have just started to plan, any tips for the guy who has never been?

I have just started to plan, any tips for the guy who has never been?

...and prepare to be overwhelmed, nothing quite like it in the aviation world in my opinion, and you really cant grasp what its like until you see it for the first time. Its "Disneyland for Pilots" :)

I would also like to find a ride out to Oshkosh this year. Being from Orlando, I've spent my share of time at SunNFun, but have never been to Oshkosh. Anyone have a seat (and a fuel tank) they would like to fill?

colorado

Colorado is a land of it's own. Fly around Longs Peak, or down the Black Canyon or climb up and see it all from 18,000, sorry 17,999, on a cold winter day over KLVX and one will understand.

Back