What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in the East flying to KOSH?

KALEWIS

Well Known Member
Anyone flying from the eastern US to KOSH this year? We are going from Ohio (southern) and would be willing to meet up with anyone heading that way who would like a wingman. Leaving on Fri 7/26 or Sat 7/27 and will most likely take a route west of Chicago.

I will be headed out on 7/27 from my home base in Maryland. I'd love to hook up with you on the way. Email me at [email protected] and we can get it arranged if you like.

Hey Dave Farmer. You want to come along?

Dave and I are driving out with his trailer. AC and comfort :)

Heading out Sat morning & returning early Wed (short Trip - work got in the way) :rolleyes:

We will have two or three 12s leaving OVO (50 miles west of Cincinnati) about that time. This will be the eagle's Nest flight. Might be something to consider if you want a mass arrival!

Bob

Would love to hook up with you Mitch, but as you can see, Governor Valcik and I are going to make a quick trip. We can't take a chance on weather holding us up on the return trip. Will see you there. Skunkworks (Darryl and his other brother Darrel) are heading out from Pottstown on Saturday.

Back