What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in AZ or close?

johnsonbrandonj

I'm New Here
Debating on leaving my trusty cherokee for an rv-10... would like to see/sit in/possibly ride in one before making that kind of decision. Anyone out west here wanna show me your ride? Tell me if it's worth it? What you would do differently?

Brandon

Try this thread. He's still in Phase 1, obviously, but you can get a look at it and he can tell you his experiences.

Welcome to VAF!!!!

Brandon, welcome to VAF:D

Good to see you here, great place to learn things of a RVish nature.

You might take a look at the RV white pages, from the list on the left of the home page. You can look for folks in the area that are close to you.

Plus, I suspect you will get a few more hits on this thread:rolleyes:

Brandon,
Just noticed this post. I'm at Mesa Falcon Field. I can't take passengers yet but you are welcome to come by to see the airplane.

Mike
azcloudfler (at) earthlink.net

Jeez, Mike, if you are so busy flying that you aren't following VAF, you should be just about done with your 40 hours... ;) Just kidding. Did you notice your wing cradles on the front page of VAF today? (Right side of the pic of my hangar.)

Previous Cherokee Owner now has RV-10

I've been in your exact position and can tell you that the transition is easy and the rewards are countless. I've had my RV-10 for 7 months and its been an outstanding 7 months. No regrets.

Back