What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone have an RV-9 in the DC area I could look at?

SeanP

I'm New Here
Hello all,
I'm new to the world of Vans. I'm interested in buying an RV-9A, but I'd like to experience one locally before I start flying around the country looking at ones on the market. Does anyone have an RV-9 in or around Northern Virginia that they'd like to show off? I'd appreciate any assistance getting started.

A bit south of you

Hello all,
I'm new to the world of Vans. I'm interested in buying an RV-9A, but I'd like to experience one locally before I start flying around the country looking at ones on the market. Does anyone have an RV-9 in or around Northern Virginia that they'd like to show off? I'd appreciate any assistance getting started.

I’ve got one based at W96, which isn’t too far. Do you ever get to Richmond VA? Would be happy to give you the tour. Or perhaps meet in Fredericksburg.

I also have An RV 9A based north of DC at KDMW. That would be Carroll county airport in Westminster Maryland. The 9A is a great airplane and this one has roughly 1000+ hours on it. If interested, let me know, and we can set up a time to meet one day. Good luck with your search!

Steve Koziol
RV9A N424JK
1034 hrs
267 614-8251

I have one at KMRB. Be happy to show you mine. We also have plenty other RV models near my hangar.

Back