What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone have a CAD solid model for MS21047L06?

markserbu

Helping a buddy model his panel upgrade in SolidWorks, and I can't seem to find a solid model of this part! I'd appreciate any leads, thanks!

I have it on Google Drive as K1000-06.SLDPRT

Thank you! Unfortunately my SolidWorks 2022 tells me it can only be opened in 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS Maker. Great that I give them tens of thousands of dollars over the last 20+ years and the flagship software I own won't open a file created in another product of theirs!

I guess that's to prevent hobbyists from collaborating with professionals.

I found the igs from which I made the SLDPRT... don't know where I got it originally.

Here's a link where you can find various sizes to download from 3DContentCentral. You have to log in there. The models there are OK but less fidelity than the igs on my google Drive. L means lubricated and - means not lubricated so no difference in the CAD model.

I guess that's to prevent hobbyists from collaborating with professionals.

I found the igs from which I made the SLDPRT... don't know where I got it originally.

Here's a link where you can find various sizes to download from 3DContentCentral. You have to log in there. The models there are OK but less fidelity than the igs on my google Drive. L means lubricated and - means not lubricated so no difference in the CAD model.

Great, thanks! I ended up taking 10 minutes and modeling it up myself before you posted this. So now there's one on Grabcad, too.

Back