What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone at Dubois Municipal in Wyoming?

Jconard

Well Known Member
Hello,

Wondering what anyone can tell me about U25, Dubois municiple airport in Wyoming. I have a trip that will take me there for three weeks in September. Wondering about FBO, Hangar space, etc....Kind of a low budget operation at this end, so if there is an RV'er with extra space that would be great, but any info would be welcome.

I was also going to fly into Dubois, but unfortunately it is basically unattended and there are no cars available. I instead flew in to RIW and drove up. I did check out the airport. The runway was in good shape, but little parking available. The Folks who own the longhorn lodge www.longhornrvandmotel.com - (307) 455-2337 are pilots and may be able to help you. The rooms were great, we stayed there several days.
Bill

Last edited:
Tim Schell is manager at Dubois (pronounced Do-boys). He's built 2 6A's & only wrecked one of them. Nice guy, but they don't have much there. Try BPI or PNA instead. Cars available at both places. BPI has gorgeous new FBO & will hangar you cheap. You could land at my place (Aerhed intergallactic) just West of cirque of the towers, but my hangars full up.

Back