What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anybody using CQ1 headset with Lift helmet

FulltronAviation

Custom RV painting by Fulltron
Advertiser
Is anybody using a CQ1 headset with a Lift Helmet? How well does it work? Is it easy to get helmet on/off using CQ1? Any issues at all? I fly different aircraft, between doing Phase 1 flight testing for RV builders, and also flying some open-cockpit aircraft and some aerobatic aircraft, and want to know if a combination of a Lift helmet with a CQ1 will be great for everything.

Custom Aircraft Painting by Fulltron - Dan Baker
www.FulltronAviation.com
[email protected]

Is anybody using a CQ1 headset with a Lift Helmet? How well does it work? Is it easy to get helmet on/off using CQ1? Any issues at all? I fly different aircraft, between doing Phase 1 flight testing for RV builders, and also flying some open-cockpit aircraft and some aerobatic aircraft, and want to know if a combination of a Lift helmet with a CQ1 will be great for everything.

Custom Aircraft Painting by Fulltron - Dan Baker
www.FulltronAviation.com
[email protected]

Some of my aerobatic competition as seen last month. She swears by it.

Attachments

• IMG_3434.jpg
    IMG_3434.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 122
I just ordered a CQ1 today. I'll be ordering a Lift helmet as soon as I can arrange to try one on. Do you find that the dark helmet has enough ventilation that it does not get hot. Thanks for your reply.

I just ordered a CQ1 today. I'll be ordering a Lift helmet as soon as I can arrange to try one on. Do you find that the dark helmet has enough ventilation that it does not get hot. Thanks for your reply.

Dan, thank you for your order.
I don't wear a helmet, but some of our customers do.
I hope I don't look like the nice young lady in the photo, rocking her Bluetooth CQ Headset in the Pitts :eek:

Thanks for the awesome service Scott. I saw you shipped it today, and I just ordered it this morning.. THANK YOU!

Lift venting

Though I use Bose A 20 in my Lift helmet, I find there is no discomfort at all with wearing it in my -9A in 90+ temps. Past few days here in the PNW have been over 90 with DA 2000 feet +. No discomfort with heat at all on flights over an hour long.

Back