What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Wisconsin RV-12?

TLYNCH

Well Known Member
Hello.... I'm a newby. First post!
Is anyone with an RV-12 here?

I am planning to buy one of the assembled RV12s but would be grateful to see one.

Tim
Mequon, WI

I'll have mine in August, I'm in Janesville, Closest flying RV-12 is in IL,MN, Cedar rapids ,IA I'm sure that you could set-up something with these guys. I have found the Vans Airforce guys to be extremely knowledgable & Helpful. I have done alot of research in the last year on the slsa market if I can be of help.

Thank you Steve. Are you taking delivery of one of the 12 assembled RV12s? How exciting! What was your second choice?

Why did you choose Rv12?

Yes I am, My second choice was the technam Sierra or Czech sport cruiser. I'm a big guy, so useful load is very important. See what I mean about the guys on this forum, I never checked the FAA data base, I just checked this data base. I've seen John Bender's name a lot on this forum helping out others, kind of like a super-brain. !!

Welcome

Tim,
Welcome to VAF. There is a lot of awesome information available on this website. I know you plan on purchasing an already built RV12, but I would like to invite you to the EAA Chapter 18 meeting. We meet at Timmerman Airport, MWC on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 7:30 pm, CAP hanger. This chapter is a home builder?s chapter, most of us are in the process of building or are already built and flying. Many RV?er?s are in the chapter along with many other experimentals. It is a good group of people, with a lot of knowledge and experience. I am sure that someone would be willing to give you a ride in their RV, even though it may not be a 12.

Judy Roeder, the other half of the building crew of our RV9A

Back