What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Specials from Van's?

Naruto

Well Known Member
I'm going to Oshkosh this year. Does Vans typically have sales on their kits or do they sell them a regular price? I'm trying to save money any place I can think of.

Naruto said:
I'm going to Oshkosh this year. Does Vans typically have sales on their kits or do they sell them a regular price? I'm trying to save money any place I can think of.

Regular price. Van's never really has a sale.

Sometimes though they will bring a QB for display and sell it so they don't have to bring it back to Oregon with them. Generally it's sold ahead of time though so I would call them and find out if you're going that route.

I was getting prices on steam gauges over the last few weeks on thier homepage and last night seen that ASI is up $30, Vsi up $10, G meter up $30 etc .
Good thing its only money and it grows on trees...LOL
:D

If you're REALLY good, they'll throw an $8 poster or a $12 T-shirt into the tub of your QB fuselage when they ship it.....That's about as "special as they get!;)

Actually, Van's a very genuine company, and they keep their prices as low as they can all the time IMHO....and in fact, I got a couple of free calenders this year since the Val is in it....Oh, and they do give a discount of some sort to repeat offenders, but I don't (yet) know how much that is...

The nice thing about no special sales? You never have to wait to see if the price is going to be lower!

Paul

Back