What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-12 Builders in PHX area?

cactusman

Well Known Member
Patron
Getting started on a RV-12 in PHX (east valley - near I-10 & Chandler) and was wondering if there are any builders in the area I could lean on for occasional advice in exchange for lending a hand if any heavy lifting is needed?

I have been banging away on a Mus II that I love with a folding wing, but progress is very slow (some take 12-20+ years to build those) and decided to jump into a faster process with the RV-12.

Hangar space is hard to find in PHX, a lot of the airport managers who work for the various cities seem to be nuts and go to war with their tenants every other year so I have become attached to the removable/folding wing idea until my kids are grown and off to college and we can retire to a nice quiet airpark somewhere someday.

Thanks,

RV12

John
I read your post. I live @ Pegasus Airpark 5az3 and have Rv12 376B,RV7a 59LR.
Drop me an e-mail @ [email protected] If I can help.

Ralph Clark (PEGASUS)
5az3
Pegasus Airpark
Queen Creek Az.

Not a 12

Hi John,

I'm at Stellar. Not building a 12 but have a flying 7 and another one underway. I'll be happy to assist as needed.

Also be happy to take you up in the 7.

Tucson

Hello John,

I am building an RV-12 at Tucson International. I am at KCHD about once a week. Let me know if I can help. - Anthony

6A at CHD

Im Flying a 6A out of Chandler, and I'd be happy to help any time. The psycho airport management philosophy is active here, but I still love them.

Welcome to VAF!!

John,
welcome.gif
to the good ship VAF.

Good to have you aboard:D

Back