What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-10's in Calgary?

RAF

I'm New Here
Hi there, I'm new to the Forum, and would like to know if there are an RV-10's in the Calgary area who wouldn't mind meeting and sharing their experiences with the plane.

I am interested in building one, however I have yet to see one in person, and would like to get a sense for the aircraft and what I'd be getting into.

I have formerly owned and flown a C182S, and feel it was a great aircraft for my young family. Would consider a Turbo 182 as I would like to hope over the Rockies with O2.

Would like to know if the 10 could fit this mission.

Thanks!
R.A.F.

check out the white pages.....

Welcome RAF!

if you click on the big VAF logo, you'll see a yellow box below with
RV white pages, below that.
now, it's not all that complete, cause folks forget to update it, but it's a start.
it shows about a half-dozen -10's in Canada, which can't possibly be true, but it's a start.

hopefully Troy Branch (RV10 Built and Flying Since Feb 2009 - 750hrs Plus ) from Calgary.....who flies the pants off his will chime in here, he takes the whole family on 02 all over the planet!

Canada
Alberta
Edmonton
Kearney,Les
FL
C-GCWZ
CYXD

Canada
Alberta
Ft. Macleod
Sournier,Ron/Shauna
EM

Canada
Alberta
Rocky Mountain House
Pedersen, Wayne
RE
C-GOOH
CYRM

Canada
British Columbia
Kelowna
Aune, Lenord
FL
C-GMCE
CYLW

Canada
Ontario
London
Hertner, Dave/Lucy
EM
C-GVMH
CYXU

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
Casson,Perry
FL
C-FMHP
CYQR

Canada
Saskatchewan
Regina
Henson,George
FS
C-GRVE
CYQR

You know how a memory works , I read this post earlier this evening and met Troy at Oshkosh a few years back and could not come up with his name for the life of me. Left the computer for a half hour and not thinking of anything and Troy Branch pops into my head. By the time I get back someone beat me to it. If you can connect with him he will be a great ambassador for the RV-10. You will like the RV-10.

Back