What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Chicago area 12 builders?

awilson

If anyone is building in the Chicago area and wouldn't mind showing me their project or completed aircraft for a couple hours I would greatly appreciate it. I'm an experienced builder as I scratch built a Zenith CH-701. So hopefully my questions will be reasonable!

Thanks.

Not too far from Chi-town ...

My RV-12 is in Fort Atkinson, WI. I just placed my fuselage kit order. I'd love to share my project ... Send me a PM if you want to adventure up north.

My RV-12 is in Fort Atkinson, WI. I just placed my fuselage kit order. I'd love to share my project ... Send me a PM if you want to adventure up north.

WOW, I live in Schaumburg Illinois but Fort Atkinson is not venturing for me. My family has had a summer home on Black Hawk Island for 44 years!

PM sent!

A near miss

I just moved from Chicago a couple of months ago. I was building in a warehouse space downtown on Goose Island.

Now I'm living and building in Indianapolis, which is not too far away, so let me know if you're ever in the area. I'm done with my empennage and starting on my wings.

And if there's any other -12 builders in/near Indy, I'd love to hear from you.

Back