What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any -12 Builders in the South East, NC, SC, Ga, VA?

Hi Tom,

I'm currently awaiting delivery of a fuselage and tail kit here in Greensboro.

Feel free to stop by the shop sometime 'round lunch time and we'll go grab a bite. PM me for the shop phone number.

Tom Tyson
Rhino Restoration
.5mi NW KGSO

RV 12

Tom, I am currently working on stabilator, and tailcone. Wings, trim, stab.,and rudder done. Great kit for building. I am located in Loganville GA. (near Atlanta)Reply if interested and I'll send you contact data.
Dick

Tom,

I'm Mitchell Lock, Van's East Coast Representative. I live in Sounthern Maryland. That's just one state north of VA. I have completed the RV-12 wings, fuselage and 90% of the empicone kit. You are welcome to come see the project anytime you like.

I can be reached off list at [email protected].

Hope to meet you show what this kit's all about.

Regards,

Mitch

Southeast Builders

We've got kit #16 and we're located in Marietta, Ga., a northern suburb of Atlanta. We've completed the wings and we're working on the fuselage and close to completion on that and we've opened an inventoried the tailcone. We're working on the plane just about every day and you're welcome to see what we've got. It's a GREAT kit!!
George and Meade

Last edited:
"Tom-GIG" meets in KGSO

I am a possible 12 builder and would like to learn as much as possible before diving in.

Tom Greene

Hi Tom,

Good meeting you today! Thanks for stopping by the shop and chatting for a while.

I'll keep your number on speed-dial and will let you know as soon as the trucking company schedules the delivery of my kit(s). Always happy to have help unloading the semi <grin>.

Happy New Year, and we'll get together again "next year".

- Tom Tyson (N512RV reserved)

Back