What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Antisplat Gust Lock

tkatc

Well Known Member
The following video was shot on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon in 1 take on an iPhone 4S.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T22PsQyI2kA&feature=youtu.be

Hopefully it will be of value to you when you choose the sort of Gust Lock to trust your cherished RV with on the lonely ramps across the US.

Disclaimer: Video quality probably suffered due to the fact that is was Cinco de May and many Coronas were consumed. :D

I'm confused!

I thought the Russian was in the witness protection program and wasn't suppose to be filmed....

And I also thought the sequester was over :D

Ok....I can't wait until the "after the case of corona gone" edition :eek:

Now that was a great demonstration. :D

Buy a gust lock and throw in a case of beer. ;)

Last edited:
To Anti-Splat Aero's Management

Allan, if I were you I'd be reeeeeeally cautious about using these guys as endorsers.

That was entertaining!!

1) Vlad, where was your hearing protection when operating the wind tunnel;)
2) You guys are having way too much fun . . . better get back to work on the projects . . .

LOL---that was great!! Another great product by Anti-Splat. I guess Tony and Vlads commission was the beer!!
Tom

Very good, curious as to when you do the review for anti-splat and the testing mechanisms used.

did you say the "witless protection program"????

Vlad looks like he is wielding a menacing weapon of awesome destruction like a good cold war era Rooski

great stuff guys!!! and only one take ............. wow

I can't wait for a review of the nose job...on second thought, maybe I can wait.

Well, now I can't wait to see the RV-10 Anti-Splat gust lock. With this kind of marketing, the possibilities are mind boggling!

Great job guys!:D

I couldn't understand how could the rudder come off the tail. I beleive this is not dependant from the lock being used.

I couldn't understand how could the rudder come off the tail. I beleive this is not dependant from the lock being used.

Camillo, I could be wrong and will defer to Tony and Vlad, but my impression was the rudder incident was staged for comic effect. Loved it BTW!

Back