What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Another Supplier For All Things "Sealant"

HFS

Well Known Member
I don't know how many VAFers already know about Bergdahl Associates, of Sparks, NV - they have been a pretty well kept secret from the EAB ranks, so I thought I would give them a proper "intro".

They sell (in unit quantities, not truckload) to anyone, anywhere, all manner of sealants & sealant related items that we all look for from time to time, but have a limited number of resources to choose from - here's another one.

This is a small (relatively) women owned/run company started by the current owner's father back in 1955 - so they have been here a while.

Attached is a pic of links to their "line sheets" for different product lines.

If (when) you need some form of sealant or related product for your project, I think it would be worth your while to give them a call and actually talk to somebody that knows their product line and can help with fine tuning your needs.

The fact they are willing to sell into such a small (unit wise) market bodes well for a available, continued supply of these items. I have been buying from them since the late 1980's, but have not seen much (any?) mention of them here - so just passing along the information.

Bergdahl Associates - Christine Bergdahl May Owner/CEO

HFS

Attachments

• Bergdahl Associates .jpg
    Bergdahl Associates .jpg
    670 KB · Views: 198
Back